Those living on Wi-Fi or with large data plans may not notice, but for many users around the world, data is like money to them so they budget it.Data doesn’t have to be confusing, hard to control, or expensive.
Saving mobile data is easy with Datally, a smart new app by Google. It’s a mobile data manager that will help you monitor, save, and gain control of your data. Through tracking and controlling app data usage, you save more data and get the most out of your phone.Those living on Wi-Fi or with large data plans may not notice, but for many users around the world data is like money to them so they budget it
Datally requests certain permissions to help you get the most out of your mobile data, including:
● Phone – Used to help you monitor your phone’s mobile data usage. Datally doesn’t make or receive phone calls on your behalf.
● Location – Used to show you high-quality Wi-Fi networks nearby, and directions to get there.
● SMS – In select countries, this enables you to check your mobile data balance with your carrier, and to get smarter recommendations on how to save mobile data.
● VPN – Datally sets up a local Virtual Private Network (VPN) service on your device for you to help block unwanted mobile data usage – it doesn’t send any of your traffic through Google’s servers. The Datally VPN is only on your phone and doesn’t redirect your Internet traffic to any other servers or locations.
- Data Saver
- DATA SAVER BUBBLE
UNDERSTAND YOUR USAGE:
- DATA USAGE METRICS
- PERSONALIZED RECOMMENDATIONS